Cold Brew Kits
Each Cold Brew Kit contains four compostable mesh bags, each filled with 3oz (85g) of coarsely ground coffee. All you need is a jar, lid, water, and some time. Each bag makes up to 24oz (700ml) of coffee concentrate, 96oz (2.8l) per Cold Brew Kit.
To make cold brew coffee concentrate
- Place coffee-filled mesh bag in a clean quart jar or pitcher.
- Add 3 cups (700ml) water and cover (can be placed in refrigerator or brewed at room temperature).
- Wait 12-18 hours.
- Remove and compost/discard the mesh bag with coffee grounds.
- Add ice, water, milk, and/or ice cream to taste (or heat for hot coffee drinks).
- Concentrate can be stored in refrigerator up to two weeks.
We encourage you to experiment!