100% Recyclable Pods
We are happy to introduce our new 100% recyclable pods, for convenient use in Keurig(R) and similar coffee makers. Each pod contains approximately .4oz (12g) of freshly roasted and ground, organically grown, and fairly traded coffee. The pods are designed for the 10-12 oz. setting, or for a stronger cup of coffee, use the 6-8 oz. setting.
- The pods have a a filter that is 10 times stronger than the filters in standard pods, which allows for finer grinds and more extraction of flavor.
- The pods are designed to hold up to 40% more coffee than standard pods; the larger fill capacity means richer brews.
- The degassing seal in each pod allows for same day roast, grind, and fill freshness. You won't find a fresher pod!
The pod, including the microfilter, is made of 100% polypropylene. After use,
- Over sink or trash can, squeeze sides until lid pops open.
- Empty grounds into composting container or trash.
- Rinse pod. Remove and discard sticker. Do not detach lid.
- Place in recycling bin.
If your municipality does not recycle PP#5 plastics, stack and return clean and dry empty pods to Wanderlust Coffees. Mail them to 823 N. Duke St., Lancaster, PA 17602 (our home office), or drop them off at most Wegmans stores (verify with your local store's recycling policy first). Thank you!