Red Tornado Roast (Lancaster Education Foundation) Recyclable Pods
Medium body and vibrant winelike acidity, with chocolatey undertones and hints of nuts. Red Tornado Roast is organically grown and fairly traded, and air roasted in small batches in Lancaster, Pa.
The mission of Lancaster Education Foundation is to support teaching excellence and student success in the School District of Lancaster.
- The pods have a a filter that is 10 times stronger than the filters in standard pods, which allows for finer grinds and more extraction of flavor.
- The pods are designed to hold up to 40% more coffee than standard pods; the larger fill capacity means richer brews.
- The degassing seal in each pod allows for same day roast, grind, and fill freshness. You won't find a fresher pod!
The pod, including the microfilter, is made of 100% polypropylene. After use,
- Over sink or trash can, squeeze sides until lid pops open.
- Empty grounds into composting container or trash.
- Rinse pod. Remove and discard sticker. Do not detach lid.
- Place in recycling bin.
If your municipality does not recycle PP#5 plastics, stack and return clean and dry empty pods to The Lancaster Sweet Shoppe, 141 N. Duke St., Lancaster, PA 17602, or drop them off at most Wegmans stores (verify with your local store's recycling policy first). Thank you!