Grounds for Success (Occupational Development Center) Cold Brew Kit
Each Cold Brew Kit contains four compostable mesh bags, each filled with 3oz (85g) of coarsely ground coffee. All you need is a jar, lid, water, and some time. Each bag makes up to 24oz (700ml) of coffee concentrate, 96oz (2.8l) per Cold Brew Kit.
To make cold brew coffee concentrate
- Place coffee-filled mesh bag in a clean quart jar or pitcher.
- Add 3 cups (700ml) water and cover (can be placed in refrigerator or brewed at room temperature).
- Wait 12-18 hours.
- Remove and compost/discard the mesh bag with coffee grounds.
- Add ice, water, milk, and/or ice cream to taste (or heat for hot coffee drinks).
- Concentrate can be stored in refrigerator up to two weeks.
We encourage you to experiment! Find more cold brew information and tips at wanderlustcoffees.com/coldbrew.
Medium body and vibrant winelike acidity, with chocolatey undertones and hints of nuts. Grounds for Success is organically grown and fairly traded, and air roasted in small batches in Lancaster, Pa.
Occupational Development Center exists to provide vocational training and employment opportunities for adults in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, with intellectual and developmental disabilities. These individuals have an unemployment rate of 80 – 85%, and yet are an untapped pool of labor. The ultimate goal is to help them to transition into community-based employment, working among the general population. ODC participants are ready, willing, and able to work. Let's help them earn a paycheck as they seek more independence in their daily lives.
MSRP:Was:Now: $19.00 - $27.00
MSRP:Was:Now: $19.00 - $20.00