Neighbors United Roast (Lancaster Northeast Neighbors United) Recyclable Pods
Medium body and medium acidity, with nutty undertones and a sweet finish. Neighbors United Roast is a blend of coffees that are organically grown and fairly traded, and air roasted in small batches in Lancaster, Pa.
Neighbors United is a group of involved citizens in the northeast section of the city of Lancaster, Pa. We improve the quality of life in our neighborhood by becoming informed citizens who take an active role in our
- The pods have a a filter that is 10 times stronger than the filters in standard pods, which allows for finer grinds and more extraction of flavor.
- The pods are designed to hold up to 40% more coffee than standard pods; the larger fill capacity means richer brews.
- The degassing seal in each pod allows for same day roast, grind, and fill freshness. You won't find a fresher pod!
The pod, including the microfilter, is made of 100% polypropylene. After use,
- Over sink or trash can, squeeze sides until lid pops open.
- Empty grounds into composting container or trash.
- Rinse pod. Remove and discard sticker. Do not detach lid.
- Place in recycling bin.
If your municipality does not recycle PP#5 plastics, stack and return clean and dry empty pods to Wanderlust Coffees. Mail them to 823 N. Duke St., Lancaster, PA 17602 (our home office), or deliver them to the roastery at 923 N. Christian St., Lancaster, PA (contact us first to make sure someone will be at the roastery to meet you). Thank you!
$19.00 - $27.00